Old March 25th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Monterrey Medallion parts is parts

Gorgeous colours. Just love the whole effect!!!

--
Cats ^;;^ ^;;^ ^;;^
( U ) ( U ) ( U )

catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

"Batik Freak" wrote in
message
ink.net...
: Hey y'all have heard me whining about the blocks for this
quilt. Here is a
: pic of it lined up on the wall at LQS yesterday; it's not
been sewn
: together.
:
: The object of the game for me was to not repeat any color
in either the star
: blocks or the outside blocks. in other words, none of
those blocks have two
: pieces the same color, and none of the blocks are matching
any other block.
: The downside is that on the outside blocks that are
supposed to be a
: Jacob's ladder thing, I didn't realize all the 4-patch
parts had to be
: turned the same way and by the time I figured it out, I
was N O TTTTTTTTT
: gonna unsew and re-do!! SO THERE!!! LOL.
:
:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lpskee...r=b4cf&.src=ph
:
: It's the one called Monterrey Medallions in this album.
:
: Thanks
: L
:
: --
: L. P. Skeen, Summerfield NC
: Organized people are just too dang lazy to look for
things.
:
:
: