Old February 23rd 05, 08:28 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Gosh Dave, thats a hard one - but can't you do both? Can any of your
UFO's go travelling with you, for you to work on by hand?

If so, then I'd grab the chance of the holiday - Mexico sounds wonderful
and you are so much closer to it than I am - so take a camera and loads
of film/digital cards with you so we can share your experiences!

When you get back, the UFO's will whizz through, 'cos you'll be
refreshed and revitalised from the trip!

Suzie B
(alternatively, arrange 2 plane tickets from London Heathrow to Yucatan
for me and DH - and we'll go for you...)
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK