Old February 23rd 05, 09:18 PM
Michelle in NJ

I agree with Melissa..

if i had a free trip man i'd be on the PLANE!!!! the UFO's will still be
there when you get back

Michelle
http://michelle.absolutad.com/quilts/

"Melissa in NJ" wrote in message
I may be in the minority, but go to Mexico!!!!! It is amazing how broadened
you are by traveling....and how humbled too that there is a WHOLE world
out
there beyond our small piece of it. Plus think of the fabric in Mexico
that
could be had!!

Bring some hand work or even a small portable SM and some work...get the
best of both worlds!

Melissa in NJ *a quilter who TRAVELS!*

--
Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"Dave Daniels" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi!
It's been a while since I've posted, although I do read the posts on
most days. Currently I am in a bit of a situation. I have a week of
vacation time coming up. The question arose about what to do. (I work
in the travel industry now since the Best Quilt Shop in Boston closed
down a few years ago.)
A friend wants to go to the Yucatan, in Mexico. I was planning on
staying home and quilting. I have 5 UFOs waiting to be completed, as
well as a new bright colored quilt with the new Laurel Burch cat
fabrics cut and ready for stitching.
The trip is free, benefit from work. Quilts are waiting. Am I crazy for
wanting to stay home and quilt, play with the new QI, and just relax,
or go away? Votes, please? (I want to stay home and quilt.)
Thanks,
Dave
http://www.quilthorizon.com