Old October 19th 05, 04:43 PM
frood

Default Need help searching for Polka dot fabrics

I'm sure I have some. What size do you need? I mean, what's the smallest
size that would be useful?

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

"Michelle in NJ" wrote in message
Hi all...

I'm trying to get a baby quilt done that I just found:
http://michelle.absolutad.com/quilts/brett/
The baby is due in early December, so I don't have much time... but my
problem is.. I can't find any of the fabrics I need!!!

This quilt calls for TEN red-black-and white polka dot fabrics and I have
only been able to find 2 of them!

Do any of you have any in your stashes that I could buy from you? or maybe
help me do a search? I already went to fabric.com and a few others but
haven't had much luck.

Please help!!

--
Michelle in NJ