Old September 7th 10, 11:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

Default Back to School

Oh yes, know that feeling, mine went back last week. Although, they're
home today, strikes at school!!! 3 days in and 1 off, ah, back to normal.

Quilting, mmm, where did I put it? Oh yes our quilting bee is meeting
this pm, so DDs are coming with me, might as well start them young & it
means that they are not left home alone...teenagers....

Janner
France

On 07/09/2010 10:34, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
After 7 long weeks the boys are both back in school as of this morning.
Now I can work longer and more productive hours at work which I hope
will translate to better down-time at home including more quilting and
catching up on stuff.

I feel almost sane!

Lizzy