Old June 6th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

Default Do you remember the MAP?

I don't know, but I was most distressed to see my actual street address
pointed out for all the world to see. Who, pray, listed this, and
without my permisssion? Can it be removed??

Olwyn Mary in new Orleans

I see I'm there, but the address and street view is wrong. I wouldn't
worry about it. Anyone can find you, including your address, with no
trouble. Go to Google and type in your name. Anyone can get your
address, phone number and more. Nothing is sacred anymore. :~)

Dianne