Old September 17th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Default Block of the Month

Howdy!

Very clever, the way you set your blocks, Steve.

Thanks for the show&tell(s).

Ramgop/Sandy

On 9/17/06 4:07 PM, in article , "steve"
wrote:

Hello Ladies

Cleaning out things and trying to get a bit organized, I know, impossible,
and I ran across my rotary cutting patterns for the last two block of the
months that I did. Years 2003 and 2004. I was wondering, would you like me
to make pdf scans of these and post a link on my web site so that you can
download them? It probably won't happen for a couple of weeks, but if you'd
like me to share, I surely will.

Here is the link to the page that shows them.
http://home.gci.net/~rainbowmoose/bl...the_month.html

I'm still working on improving the site, per many of your suggestions, and
trying to get my background to show up.

Anyways, let me know.

Steve C.
Alaska