Old April 5th 05, 11:36 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

I believe that you must string
all the beads on beforehand.

Yep . . . and it's a tedious but mundane job. :-) One of those jobs
you do when you want to zone out. I've done several beaded purses and
we're talking hundreds (if not thousands) of beads put on the
string/yarn before you even begin to crochet. But it is so very pretty
when finished.

You can bead anything you crochet, providing the yarn will go through
the bead. There may be another method, but I did my own thing . . .
which was placing the bead on a wrong side row. That puts the bead on
the right side.
Dianne
--
"The Journal of Needlework" - The E-zine for All Needleworkers
http://journal.heritageshoppe.com