Old February 9th 04, 04:47 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

The pics on your site aren't loading - they are linked to your hard drive,
not the web site.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

"kelly" wrote in message
We've finally found the webhost of our dreams and we have a website!

http://www.jewlart.com

It's a simple one so far -- no goodies or specials are shown yet -- but we
have specials for rubberstampers and polyclayers! For those who purchase
this week, we will immediately refund 10%. In addition, for anyone who
refers other buyers to our Dewdrops! website, we will add another 5% to
their own next purchase discount (that's a total of 15% off for referring

new buyer!).

***ALWAYS!*** WE PAY POSTAGE !! ***ALWAYS!***

Kelly K
http://www.jewlart.com