Old May 24th 04, 07:48 PM
Chuck

On Sat, 22 May 2004 23:26:34 -0400, "Carol"
wrote:

What I do is put a thin coat of paint on the wall. That raises up all the
junk in the wood and then I lightly sand with a medium grit paper. I paint
again and sand again until it's smooth. It's not really a lot of work and
it goes quickly.

That's what sanding sealer is for. If you use a coat of that to do
the same thing, your paint and your sandpaper will go farther, because
not only won't you be using your paint as a sanding sealer, but you
won't be filling up your sandpaper with pigment when you sand it away!

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget