Old November 5th 16, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Lavender Love Quilt

This is the quilt I have just started on. My colors are different as I am using two prints that are the same but different colors. One a pale yellow background print and the other light blue print. Think I should name mine the Sashing Love Quilt because there is sashing in the blocks and sashing in the rows. Guessing I am going to get a lesson in sashing. You can see this quilt at www.quiltmaker.magazine.may/june2016. Don't forget to type the whole address in because my computer does not highlight it all. Then again maybe Brian will help me in that department. Enjoy.
Sandy$