Old February 15th 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dragonfly[_2_]

Default I brought home a new old sm

Yes.
Somewhere around 35-40. I'm not sure how many. Might be 45. The ones I use
the most often are an Elna with a tail (electric) from the 60s (for the
zigzag), a treadle from 1886 (White VS IIa), and a treadle from the late
1920s (Jones Medium CS).

Dragonfly

"Sunny" wrote in message ...

I know I'm not the only one with this sickness that commands one to
bring home stray sewing machines. Does anybody have more than ..... 6?
I have six SMs. I have space to use 2 of them. Four of them are
redundant. Groan.

Sunny
(buying sewing machines to avoid chewing my fingers off from stress)