Old May 24th 04, 06:14 AM
KDK

Ooh - those sound really cool! Can't wait to see them. And I'll email you
the info about the crystals I have.

Kathy K
"Candace" wrote in message
*laughs* Ok, Ok, I can see how this looks odd...so maybe I should

explain.

What I'm working on are a set of Pendant Pockets. These bags will only be
about 2inches deep, and will have minimal decorations. I'm trying these

out
because of something I used to see in my Mom's jewelry box. Whenever she

would
take out her "treasures" for me to see, she'd always complain about how

her
pendants would get scuffed and scratched whenever she would rifle thru the

box.
She sometimes used the black velvet bags, but she always said it looked

like a
mini funeral in her jewelry box.

So, I decided to try and make something that would be useful in protecting

the
pieces, and would also have aesthetic value. I'm not sure how these are

going
to work out yet, but I'm having fun with them!

Wait...did that make it look any less odd?

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess