Old April 26th 04, 03:43 AM
Ann

when you all were talking about going to Paducah I did a search and there
was an entry form with rules, specs, etc. You had to have pics and the
entry form in by January First prize in Paducah was $10,000 if I remember
correctly. I'll try to find the entry form / rules again. I found it quite
interesting

Ann

"Kathy in CA" wrote in message
And just how do you enter a quilt in a show (big or small)? When/where to
you find the how-to instructions? Any hints? I might like to do that
sometime.
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

"Ann" wrote in message
news5Zic.12366$i61.5715@clgrps13...
It seems to me that Paducah is one of the biggie quilt show

Does anyone here enter their quilt? And get selected or not?
Does a chosen quilt have to be absolutely perfect to be picked for the

show?
(in construction and quilting)?

I presume the competiton is fierce for getting a quilt selected.

Ann...........who thinks she would like to try........some day