Old August 24th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl

Default AD-classes in Columbus Ohio

On Aug 14, 12:19?pm, "Sarajane Helm" wrote:
Hi all!

I'll be doing three classes in Columbus Ohio next month--Sat. and Sun.
September 15-16. In short, it'll be "Making Beautiful Beads"
"Canework--Millefiore Technique" and "Canework--Mimicking Textile Designs."
The longer version of the descriptions and info are he

http://www.colspolyclay.org/SHelm%20Workshops.htm

Should be lots of fun and I hope to see some of my Ohio pals from online
there!

Sarajane

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Arthttp://www.polyclay.com

OHHHHH sounds wonderful - and would be so great to see you -
unfortunately that is a very "special" weekend here - and I can't get
away.
Cheryl