Old February 28th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Wonder Under vs. Heat & Bond vs. ???

I don't like either one. I like Steam-a-Seam 2 Lite. I like how it is
lightly sticky so pieces stay in place until you fuse them. The only thing
you have to be careful about is tracing on the correct side. You have to
trace on the paper that has the glue attached to it.

When I have a shape rough cut, I place it on the fabric, and hit it for a
second or two with the iron. Cut the shape, and the remaining paper releases
easily. I've been using this on all my ATC's, Postcards, and fusible
projects for awhile now, always works well for me.

--
Lisa Caryl
http://www.picturetrails.com/quiltygurl

remove the obvious to reply

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
ups.com...
Let's start a debate! I always used H&B cuz WU has a nasty habit of
detaching off the paper and making me crazy- H&B stays nicely attached
to it's paper. WU is less tempermental with the iron's temperature-
H&B will refuse to cooperate without the perfect temperature. WU is
harder to remove the paper and shreds the edges of my appliques (I
REALLY hate that!)- H&B peels off nicely. H&B gums up the needle when
you sew thru it- WU doesn't mess up the needle. I don't like the
fusible web without paper attached. IS there a perfect fusible???
Does it cost less than an arm and a leg and can I find it in my small
town in an emergency? VBG

Leslie (still making those postcards!) & The Furbabies in MO.