Old October 18th 10, 01:18 PM
Kristal Schiers Kristal Schiers is offline
Junior Member

Richard, you have an empisal instant knitting machine!!
I just bought one off of ebay and have had no luck finding the manual. I really want to use the machine. Is there any way that you can give me a copy?

-Kristal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardPeter View Post
My Empisal Instant
is very similar. I have been able to get it working. It makes beautiful
fine stitches. Now all I have to do is figure out how to modify the
stitches. Several books from the library will help there. A person can
only make so many scarves. :^)

Richard