Old January 14th 17, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Anyone in MN?

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 12:13:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hello everyone! So glad to see a group of stitchers with a few recent posts. I started a google group call SE Minnesota Stitchers but have no idea how to find people who would be interested. This is the only active stitching group I can even find...hand stitching seems to be either a dying art or an art practiced in isolation. If any of you have ideas about how to meet other stitchers in my area, please let me know.

Janie

I have no idea, do you not have any local stitching Guilds? This was
always a group which was mostly all over NA and to some degree
international.