Old July 2nd 03, 06:08 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Shillelagh"
wrote:

"Ranee Mueller" wrote in message

It's really 11 FOs, because the Fuzzy Feet, but since I was
trying to use up oddballs, and ended up short, I made two
different ones.

Hi Ranee I just did a pair of Fuzzy Feet, and they didn't shrink
enough for me, so just gave them to DH. I'll have to try them again
sometime. You have quite a big list of FO's.... I'm going to have
to start keeping track of mine - but the list won't be as long as
yours!! ;)

Shelagh

That's so funny, because I was just thinking how few I had finished
this year, compared to last year. I started keeping track two years
ago, and it's nice to look and see what I've done.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.