Old January 26th 05, 07:09 PM
E J Ralph

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:30:21 -0600, "Polly S."
wrote:

E J Ralph wrote:

" Unlike most of our auctions, this is a Pre-Sale listing. We will
ship to you as soon as our warehouse receives the newest supply. We
guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days
from the date of purchase. Payment will be accepted and charged before
shipment date. "

damn... Missed that and I usually read every word (though some ebay
auctions are waaaay too overwritten)... thats what I get for 'shopping'
around in the middle of the night.

Thanks

Polly

Well, I don't know that it is necessarily a bad thing or not. Just a
factor to consider.

I have had a good look around their auctions and ebay store though,
and I have yet to find any listing that is *not* a pre-listing sale,
so I question the validity of the words "...unlike most of our
auctions"

Emma
www.ejrbeads.co.uk