Old November 17th 16, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elizabeth Bennefeld

Default Rhoda E. Wicker's passing

I am Rhoda E. Wicker's daughter. I am writing back to follow up on previous, recent messages concerning her health.

My mother passed away quietly, in her sleep, about two months from her admission under Hospice to a care facility a fifteen-minute drive from our home.. She died this past Tuesday, 15 November 2016. While in Hospice care she received several cards/letters from members of this group, for which we thank you. I also passed along related messages on r.c.t.q.

I will be maintaining her Quilting/Family website (rhodaberry.wordpress.com) along with my own for as long as I am able. (Your parents start dying off, you start looking nervously over your shoulder, you know. Oldest generation and such.)
And Rhoda's email account...well, we/the family have lost access to it, but my email is on Mother's website if for any reason you should want/need to contact me.

Again, thank you for being a joyous presence in Rhoda's life.

Sincere regards,
Elizabeth

P.S. I've got her Janome, now. Guess I'm going to have to figure out how to use it.