Old May 10th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

Default Why can't I finish anything?

hey, thanks for that idea, Polly.
our long kitchen window faces due east and gets the morning sun full on in
your face, it too is blinding if you pick the wrong time to make a cuppa
tea.
great idea. i just told dh. now all i gotta do is get him to stop at the
garden centre and buy some shade cloth for that job. could be used in the
garden after winter when the sun is the worst blinder season.
thanks again for that idea. now i also gotta figure out how i'd hang it
there so it looked not too shabby. i'm sure i'll work it out, just need the
stuff to work with asap.
j.

"Polly Esther" wrote ...
Maybe it's just curtains. I hate sewing curtains. Right now, no kidding,
we have a sheet of limousine window film clothes-pinned to a rod in front of
our kitchen window. Sunshine bounces from our garage and will just blind us
if that window doesn't have some deflection/protection whatever. I could
make curtains... naaahhhh. When that film decomposes, I'll probably just
roll out another sheet and replace it. Did I mention I HATE curtains.
Can't do it. No method or bribe or self-criticism is going to improve me.
So there. Join me, Sunny. Heck with a 12-step program. Let 'em carry us
off to Curtain Prison. Polly