Old December 8th 04, 01:14 PM
Diana Curtis

We have done well this year. The siggy quilt is on the bed or sofa depending
on how its needed and its a lovely reminder of the people who have been a
part of my life. It isnt a quilt that would get rave reviews for its
stunning beauty, or technical precision, but it is the prefered quilt when
one is feeling unwell, or for snuggling under during the long cold winter
nights.
This quilt is on its third or fourth incarnation. I wonder what Ill do to
it next.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
Well, how have we done this year? I thought I'd get more done than I

have....but you
know, it's been a lot of fun. I'm that much closer to having more quilts

in my
house, and I've loved hearing about your progress as well. I got the

majority of the
machine quilting done on DH's blue star banner quilt over Thanksgiving,

and sill have
some yet to go, but i'm pleased, nonetheless.

--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list