Old January 19th 04, 03:58 PM
Javahut

"Steve Roberts" wrote in message
ink.net...
R&R-

Tempered glass cannot be cut. It can, however, be etched / shaded by
someone (i.e., me) who does sandblasting. I take it (seing as how you
quoted the sizes in mm) that you're nowhere near the west coast of

Florida?

~s

Your right Steve, He's in Australia, no where near the west coast of FL.
Your best bet is to find a Tempering plant at a glass factory nearest you,
(ask the local glass guys where they order their tempered from after telling
them why you want the info) The tempering plant has miss runs all the time,
somebody reads dimensions wrong, or puts the logo in the wrong corner,
scratched pieces, etc. you may be able to get it at a serious discount.