Old January 4th 17, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tess

Default 2017, should we try to revive the group?

I'm in the same boat.

I'm about to pick up my stitching after about 10 years of laxity. I had eye surgery, then other medical issues, and stuff gradually rolled by. I have two new pieces on order; kits are easier than sorting through stash and making decisions.

I wish I had known before I pulled the trigger on my order from The Stitchery that they are moving warehouses and stuff might take longer. After a week, it still shows as "being processed".