Old April 12th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default way OT - but I did learn it here

I was the one who started this thread. And you are so right! Bare
Minerals is wonderful.

Although I never was one to use makeup, liking the "unclogged" feel,
this is like not wearing anything. As others have said, a little goes
a looonnng way, and once you have the correct skin tone match, people
can tell there is a difference but cannot put their finger on it.
Being under flourescent lighting most of the day at work, my skin is
in much better shape. Being very sensitive, this Bare Mineral is doing
real well for me.

A couple of tips I learned from speaking to others: it holds best with
a moisturizer on underneath, as light as you want to go. I have oily
skin on my face but use an oil-free moisturizer with sunscreen in it.
And the more time that moisturizer has to get into your skin, the
better. I try to wait at least 30 minutes before putting on the
makeup. And the makeup goes on quick - in less than five minutes I'm
done for the day. That was always a factor for me, also

Ginger in CA
yeppers, another satisfied customer here!

On Apr 10, 12:50 pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @
PlayPianoNow.info wrote:
I recently received, and today just tried for the first time, my Bare
Minerals make-up. Wow! How tasteful, and how pretty! I no longer have to
look like death warmed over, not even now. And it's amazing how it doesn't
even really look like make-up. Thank you, all of you, who talked about this
awhile back. How very, very nice it is to feel pretty today.
nayy

Karen, Queen of Squishies