Old May 14th 10, 06:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default sewed some Dolls Underwear and crocheted tiny lace

Ahha Good morning to you

Panyhose? *You can't be talking about pantyhose that we wear in the U.
S. because just looking at them causes runners and snags. *Please do
tell me. *I bet those tiny undies are so darn cute. *:-)

I used some old thick Girls` pantyhoses , they were quite thick at the
time , and i see those kinds still worn by girls , this pair was off
white. Not `brown` [nylon] color.I kept some of those and use them for
all kinds of `projects` like dolls clothes etc,,,,

The brown nylon ones are good as doll fillers, as bathroom rugs
etc,,,, [crocheted , knitted or woven]
mirjam