Old December 9th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default stash knowledge

Although I've got a lot of stuff, it is nowhere near what long term stitchers
have accumulated. Yesterday, I wanted to experiment with angelina fibers and
couldn't find them. I emptied almost all the drawers and they were still
hiding. Imagine my surprise when I turned around and saw them on the desk in
other corner of the room! I guess the thought about using them wasn't new so I
had pulled them out previously. In a little bit, I'll have to put everything
that's strewn all over the floor away.

Do you know where every thing is? Can you lay your hands on anything you want
quickly or do you have to hunt for things?

--
another anne, add ingers to reply