Old October 31st 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default I am glad I found this group

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:20:23 -0500, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Spam, you think? I had not even noticed that the poster invited us to go to
a site. I thought she was simply attempting to plan a wedding. There's
quite a lot of scamming going on locally, apparently the local post offices
and banks are getting heaps of checks from people who are cashing (and
forwarding 10%) bogus checks. Polly

Considering the very same post hit the fashion groups too, yeah, spam.

NightMist
--

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the
majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with