Old October 31st 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

Default I am glad I found this group

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Spam, you think? I had not even noticed that the poster invited us to go

a site. I thought she was simply attempting to plan a wedding. There's
quite a lot of scamming going on locally, apparently the local post

offices
and banks are getting heaps of checks from people who are cashing (and
forwarding 10%) bogus checks. Polly

Well, the site she sent us to is written much with the same vernacular and
style that the poster used ... so I am just assuming.

But then, I tend to be suspicious 'bout stuff like that. While I believe in
real life that the average person is good, honest, and kind, I suspend that
online (for the most part) ... unless it's ya'll.

---
Connie