Old June 29th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Default Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

Thanks Linda!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
"bluemaxx" wrote in message
. ..
Love all the noses... especially the ones that Valerie donated. So Cute!
And your gold heart and bottles are fantastic! Your switchplace is also
cool, and I love your sterling ring! Beautiful design on that...

You've been busy, grrl!

--
hugs,
Linda

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
: Quickly uploaded to my Flickr account...
:
: Feedback welcome!
:
:
: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguintrax/
: --
: Barbara
:
: Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué
:
: There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave
Barry)
:
: http://www.penguintrax.com
: http://www.backseatgrammarian.com