Old March 6th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peter W.. Rowe,

Default Attn: Mick

Mick, ("Mick" )
An email sent to you at the above address was returned with the error message
"quota exceeded".

If you wish an answer to your question addressed to me, or a more detailed
reason why your post from yesterday was rejected for not meeting charter
requirements, please send me an email address that works. It will not be
published without your consent. If the above address is indeed correct, you may
wish to contact your ISP to find out why emails sent to it are bounced.

Sincerely,

Peter Rowe
moderator
rec.crafts.jewelry