Old April 13th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

Shaelagh , 3 of the carpets are old , 1 we got when married , from My
Husband Grandparents, 2 are like a 100 + years old. They are a bit
worn but do their jobs, They are easy to shake , vacum and every
several years go to the cleaners , I also clean them with Viniger.
In other parts of the house i have rag rugs , Home mades by me and
Bought ones , THIS ARE GREAT ,, you can shake them , use both sides ,
AND WASH IN YOUR WASHING MACHINE !!!!!!