Old April 12th 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

This reminds me ,,i am now slowly going through my threads , old
threads a ball here a spool there are here and there ,,,, once i
finish this weave on the loom i want to make some wild work , thusw
all the oldies will come in handy,,,, i also hope to give away all the
man made threads Left overs , as i never will use them [ weaving with
gloves almost possible , knitting NO way .... ] but i am working even
one hour on days when i can`t and it grows and becaomes the work i
hoped it will become ,,, The next one is collected into a basket and i
am looking forward to make that other one ...
mirjam

LOL

Yeah, this was just another of those purchases I made when I first learned
to knit since it seemed like a good deal and I didn't know anything about
yarn!

"Wooly" wrote in message
.. .
I'd try to make a swap

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...