Old January 2nd 05, 02:59 AM
Katherine

Allaya Diep wrote:
Hi everyone

I always thought it would be considered "bad etiquette" to knit in
church. Not that I know much about these things, but it was just
something I dared not do. But a couple of weeks ago, I saw somebody
else doing it...knitting in church! For those of you more
experienced, is it okay to do this, or is it sorta rude? It was
around Christmas, so maybe she had to finish something up. *shrug*

I think that it is bad etiquette, Allaya. There are places to knit and
places not to knit, and church is one of the "not" places. Just MHO, of
course.

Katherine