Old August 10th 03, 05:42 PM
Marilee J. Layman

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:28:32 GMT, wrote:

What is a good way of taking jewelry pictures with a digital camera? I can't
seem to get them "nice" enough. I am really picky )
My apartment has very bad light so I have been taking the pieces outside and
photographing them on a white sheet of paper. It works better than my older
pictures, which were very dark.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Get a scanner. If you need pictures for a juried show, have them
done professionally. Otherwise, scanners work well. Get a
transparency (overhead/page protector) to put on the scanner's glass
so the jewelry won't scratch the glass.

--
Marilee J. Layman
Handmade Bali Sterling Beads at Wholesale