Old December 20th 04, 05:40 PM
Michele L'Croix

Default Some advice if poss

Hello

I have just brought a Edwardian style country house dolls house as my first
project. It was hand made in the early 1950's and has been in a garage for
quite some time and needs some things doing to it, like painting and
re-decorating etc. It currently has no windows in it and I was wondering if
anyone knows what style of window this house should have in it? also what
style of wallpaper, I was going to just paper it with some wallpaper I have
but I decided that I want to take it back to what it would have been like
when it was new. I will try and take some pictures of it as that may help
more.

Thanks in advance

mich