Old November 24th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

Default Need a source of Custom Bevels

wrote in message
I am working on a stained glass project, custom size for a door
panel. I am in need of a set of mitered corners. I am looking to
find a set of 1x2 mitered corners or a place where I can order a
custom clear glass bevel 1x3 3/8 in size. I have checked the sites
returned by Google and am not having much luck. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Are you building in lead or foil? no particular reason, just curious. what
did you search google under? Custom bevels? corner bevels? again, just
curious.