Old August 15th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default tessellating maple/oak leaves

Sunny:
Here is a pattern for a small block; this is a wall
hanging made with paper foundation piecing.
http://www.averyspecialcollection.co...bits/page1.htm
This pattern is on page one of the "Little Bits" section.
NAYY, but Cindi is a local quilter and an acquaintance.
Her work and her patterns are very good. HTH.
PAT in VA/USA

Sunny wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody know of a decent pattern for tessellating maple leaves or
oak leaves or any kind of tree leaves? I really need one, fairly soon.
I want to piece a background for an applique wallhanging and it would
look really amazing to have it be interlocking leaves because the
applique is a tree. Any takers??

Sunny