Old February 10th 04, 10:40 AM
Cher

You are more than welcome...bless

Maine-iac Rose wrote in message
Thanks Cher. I know that God and his son Jesus is with us always, and yes
sometimes I forget that. I do pray each day, but sometimes extra prayers
are needed for some1 someplace. I have said a prayer for lots of ppl, and
try to remember each day to include every1 on this earth in my prayers,

but
especially all my good friends that I have in RCTY, RCTS, and RCTQ, my 3
most favorite NG's.
Again thanks Cher.

"Cher" wrote in message
Oh my goodness, very special thoughts and prayers coming to you and

yours
now as I type, may the healing thoughts of all of us, unite to help you

all
through this.

God is always with you, even when things are going well, and we forget

him
.. he does not forget us......
May he send special angels to guard over you and guide you through this

most
alarming time..

Much love....Cher

---