Old April 20th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Linda D.

Default Help with berry pattern/stitch

On Apr 19, 9:44*pm, wrote:
Linda you had the Best Advice , !!!!
now if i may , a little advice . make yourself a Knitting copybook. in
which you will note , Date of project , chosen material [ name of wool/
cotton etc,,,]
GUAGUGE !!!!!!!!
*write down *X st of pattern with Needle number ! = Y cm....
i also mention `troubles ` i had while working !!!!
Project sizes ??? =cm = number of stitiches .
Any information worth remembering , over the YEARS i knit my various
work books have been a good Information library .
mirjam

Actually, I do this all the time. I use page protectors, so include
the pattern, all the info above, and the band from the yarn right in
the page protector. It works great!

thanks, Linda D. in B.C., Canada