Old February 5th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Default OT cooking question - too much heat

I think I just heard this on a cooking show or read it in a magazine. Add
sugar! Sounds so obvious, doesn't it? I don't think my brain would have
gone there all by itself though!

Pauline
Northern California
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
I made a nice pot of soup today; it's chilling and waiting for tomorrow.
Meanwhile, please help me. I added a can of original Rotel which I assumed
(yes, I know) was not as hot as the others. Mercy. Wonder what I can add
to the soup to absorb some of that heat? Potatoes? Rice? some cotton
batting? I need help. Polly