Old September 2nd 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

Default feeling stupid

not what it was supposed to do, oh well.
back into my cave where i belong.
sorry to bother you folks.
j.

"j*" wrote ...
hi Karen,
just opened Tbird and having a look at it.
did you ever sort out all the things in it that were bugging you?
i looked thru and fiddled various things in 'view'.
you can drag the 'reply' option into the toolbar for the main program

also here for just a reply.
open a msg in its own window that you want to reply to and use the
view/toolbars/customize, drag the 'reply' button into the toolbar of
that window. should show there on future msgs too.
i've just done it, let me check to be sure.
yup, that worked fine.
in case you'd not yet worked it out, i hope that helps.
now i see it shows my reply as coming from the bogus one i use for rctq
so might not go thru at all. we'll see i guess.
otherwise i use my home addy in the directory or addy removed fwiw.
hope that works ok for you.
its just a matter of looking at what is up there and fiddling one at a
time to see how it affects the look you're aiming for.
cheers,
jeannr

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:

Uh oh - I wonder when my TB will do an update. At least I'll know what
to do when I can't find the reply button anymore! Thx!
Allison

Yes, Louise's paragraph worked. Only - my reply button used to be at
the top of the message, and now it is only on the newsgroup window. Ah,
well.

Karen, Queen of Squishies