Old May 22nd 10, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default heat n bond or steam a seam?

Hmmmm

I've used it for years and years and never had a lick of trouble. HOT
iron -- and how long I press it never seemed to make a difference. There
are a few that say silk setting for 1-2 seconds or something like that. I
can never seem to get those to stick.

Guess buy (or borrow a swatch from friends) and try a few different ones and
see what works best for you!

--
Kate in MI

"Sunny" wrote in message
I love Misty Fuse. I've had nothing but trouble with Wonder Under
(regardless of whether I read/follow instructions or not). Steam a
Seam is fine, but I still like Misty Fuse better. There is now a new
form of Misty Fuse that won't react to UV rays and so you can be
assured that it will never darken inside a project someday far in the
future when a careless heir leaves the quilt hanging in bright
sunlight.

Sunny