Old September 27th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
nanner

Default Saying HI

Hey! Fantastic, can't wait to see your new work! Congrats on the book, too.
The book of yours that I saw yesterday was just beautiful!

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
. ..
hi there! I'm still here. I havent had time for a mask swap this year, so
far---I've got a book deadline to make then we'll see about more masks..
SJ

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

"nanner" wrote in message
Thanks for the links, they remind me of back in the day around here )

I was in Michael's craftstore today and saw Sarajane's book. There was a
mask in it from a mask swap that went on at that time. Also in the
library
last week I was looking at Irene's book that she was working on at the

time
I was creating stuff and visiting this group. Are most of the same people
around here these days?

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Hey!

As always, my two favorite sources of info a

http://www.polymerclaycentral.com
http://www.glassattic.com

OK, make it three:

http://www.pcpolyzine.com

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave

Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

nanner wrote:

Hi - I used to participate in this group a couple of years ago and now
am planning on jumping back into the craft. Stinks that I haven't done
anything in the last few YEARS with it but I will be here now
looking
for tips and tricks and sharing what I am up to!!

I am particularly interested in sclupting figures in Cernit, perfecting
armatures, translucent liquid pc, making clothes, hair techniques,
learning about paints, glazes and sealers to use with Cernit and

improving
my sculpting skills on this small scale (tiny figures and up to about
1'

think)

If anyone can recommend links that would be of interest for instruction

or
getting these supplies cheap I'll be thrilled to check them out!!

See you around!