Old November 29th 03, 09:53 PM
Trish Brown

The Fat Man is Coming! The Fat Man is Coming!!
Cea
how are you doing on those projects?

Hnnnnnnhhh! Cea, now you've made me come over all peculiar! I see now I'll have
to rationalise all my good intentions...

I've given up on DH's shirt - not enough time, not enough fabric (and, secretly,
not enough interest on my behalf)... I'll buy him a nice one and see if I can
make one for his birthday in May!

I was making a cloth doll for my DGN and got as far as stuffing the head (of the
doll, not the DGN). Then I realised the body was too small (I was making up my
own pattern as I went) and needs re-cutting. Gave up! Lack of interest! Will buy
nice little dolly and make one for DGN's birthday in April!

I *did* finish the Harry Potter bolster I'd been making for DD's bed, but she
saw it by coming home early from school one day. So I gave it to her and she
loves it! Will think of something else for her...

Yesterday was the First Sunday of Advent and I realised with a rude shock that I
have A Lot To Do in the scant few weeks left to me!

So, why am I sittin' cosily at the 'puter and enjoying myself? Off I go to Get
Things Done! LOL!
--
Trish {|:-}
Newcastle, NSW, Australia