Old August 18th 18, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Spirit of Cross Stitch Festival

On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 6:34:32 PM UTC-6, Arliss Link wrote:
I've been informed I'm wrong about SOXS; however, I couldn't find anything for an upcoming SOXS event. I'm sorry.

I was lucky enough to attend one SOXS, in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1998. Now I do needlepoint, too, and have attended several ANG seminars and just spent a weekend in Hershey, PA, for an ANG Encore! event.

I miss the SOXS tourneys in Des Moines. We went every year that they were held. I do wish they would return but I know I am longing for what is now history.