Old December 31st 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Neil

Default Need professional opinion (or at least somewhat informed)

"Peter W.. Rowe," wrote in message
On , in rec.crafts.jewelry "Neil" wrote:

Much? not in volume, no. Abrasha has often rightly accused me of
taking
two
pages to say what he says in two sentances.

Or as they say around here - "why use one word when a thousand will do!"

Oh, I agree completely. Though I should learn to remember to use the
spell
checker, or learn to spell "sentence". correctly the first time.

There are benefits to being exhaustively long winded too.

Being a non jeweller, but reading this group as I would aspire to be one
(only in my dreams), I can say that I find your lengthy and informative
replies of great interest. Now, if only I could get to the stage of putting
some of it into practice...

snip "lengthy and informative reply"

Was that long enough?

Aye, that's fine!

Hoping all of you have a safe and happy New Years.

And you - slainte! clink!
Neil