Old March 12th 04, 09:18 PM
shhdesigns

Beth, I recommend you get Singer Sewing Needles for your featherweight, most
other brands will fit, but they seem to be off in the timing.
Enjoy your new addiction.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.
"Beth Pierce" wrote in message
om...
I'm taking the big step to become more of a SMA (sewing machine
addict). I am now interested in a Featherweight, Model 221. Forgive
me if I appear to be "out to lunch" but I thought I saw somewhere
(like Ebay) that I had to use special needles for this machine. Is
this true? I haven't
seen any special ones in the fabric shops/online notions stores, so
I'm not sure. If you have a featherweight, what kind of needle would
you normally use?