Old February 19th 04, 03:58 PM
Monique Reed

www.anybook4less.com is great, too!

Monique

hfw wrote:

If you're trying to find a book, or even just trying to find one at a lower
price, check out www.fetchbook.info. You can find new and used, sorted by
price, even including shipping to your area. I think they get their listings
from some 80 different venues, including amazon, half.com, overstock.com.
(NAYY)

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

"Ann Adamson" wrote in message
Or he
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....PROD_ID=132211

I love that book, so could never part with mine!

Ann

"hfw" wrote in message
If no one here responds, you can go to www.fetchbook.info and enter the
title. There are *many used copies available.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

"-- Jo in Scotland" wrote in message
om...
Hello folks,
I'm looking for a copy of the book "Fantastic Fabric Folding" by
Rebecca
Wat. Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to sell to me?
Maybe you bought it and have never made any of the projects. I think
this would be the perfect end-of-year gift for one of my lecturers!
Contact me at jgibson @ tesco.net

Yours,

Jo in Scotland

--